Smart Technology Powered by Nature
AllEarth Renewables, a local company out of Vermont, sought to engineer a smarter and more efficient solution to maximize the power of the sun. From AllEarth’s perspective, nature provides many answers we’re looking for. For instance, sunflowers follow the sun throughout the day, much like a solar tracker. They face the sun as it moves, allowing tracker systems to generate the maximum amount of energy possible.
AllEarth dual-axis trackers use innovative GPS and wireless technology to follow the sun from east to west throughout the day, producing up to 45-percent more energy than rooftop solar. With its ease-of-use features, high energy performance, and small footprint, the AllEarth Solar Tracker is a ground-mount solution that gives energy independence and the most return on your investment.
Quality and Reliability You Can Count On
AllEarth solar trackers are designed to fit installations of all types and sizes, from single-tracker residential installs to small commercial and agriculture projects. The tracker is American-engineered and American-made, with rigorous lifecycle and wear testing to make sure the details are done right, guaranteeing that your system will have a long, reliable life.
- A wind rating of up to 120 mph with automatic high-wind protection settings
- Superior snow-shedding capabilities. Mowing and removing snow to maintain optimal energy production is not required.
- A durable design that ensures that the tracker can withstand any climate, from desert heat to severe winter conditions
- AllEarth solar trackers don’t need to be fenced off.
- AllEarth solar trackers work with most solar panel types.
We’re able to offer a 10-year comprehensive warranty for AllEarth Trackers. Your installation, chosen solar panels, inverters, and other materials are covered by our 25-year warranty.