We’ve created a Solar Estimator which will let you know how many solar panels you could potentially fit on your property, how much energy you could produce with those panels, and how much of your electric bill you could offset.
- Select your average monthly electric bill from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your address and click Search, or allow the use of your current location to find your house automatically.
- The map is aligned to True North. Select Draw and click on the corners of the South-facing parts of your roof. Once done, click on the first point to close the shape. If you need to redo your drawing, click Clear Drawing.
- If needed, adjust the points by dragging the dots.
- Scroll down to see your potential solar feasibility.
Enter Some Information
Your Average Monthly Electric Bill:
Select Your Roof From The Map Below
Get a Guaranteed Solar Quote
Fill out the form below and we’ll call you to get more details about your home or business to see if solar makes sense for you.