SunPower X-Series Panels:
- SunPower uses patented Maxeon© Solar Cell technology that helps to make it an industry leader.
- SunPower X-Series residential panels have 22% efficiency, which is among the highest in the industry, creating 38% more energy per panel than conventional panels.
- SunPower’s high efficiency makes the panels ideal for roofs with limited space.
- The SunPower Maxeon© Solar Cell is one of the only cells in the industry built on a solid copper foundation. This design makes the panels almost completely resistant to the corrosion and cracking that disable many conventional panels.
- SunPower’s sleek design helps the panels blend into the roof and helps to reduce glare.
- SunPower’s 25 year warranty covers many things other panel companies will not, such as removal of faulty panels, and the shipment and installation of new replacement panels
- SunPower offers a 95% guarantee of power production for the first 5 years, and then a 0.4% decrease per year over the next 20 years.
- In the first year these panels deliver 8-10% more energy per rated watt than conventional panels
Long term Performance:
- Over 25 years, SunPower panels produce 21% more than conventional panels per watt
Panasonic HIT Panels:
Panasonics bifacial cell structure means that the cells can generate energy from both sides. This design allows the panels to pick up the sunrays that other panels miss, such as the early morning or end of daylight hours.
Over 25 years, Panasonic HIT panels generate 36% more electricity than conventional panels.
Conventional panels tend to work less effectively as temperatures increase. Panasonic’s unique cell structure allows the panels to continue to work at high levels even on those hot summer days.
The innovative water drainage system prevents rainwater from accumulating and damaging the panel
The frame is anodized and black, with corner water drainage to keep the panels cleaner all year long and give a monochrome, appealing appearance for the solar system on the roof
Panasonic offers a 25-year product workmanship and performance, guaranteeing 90.76% power output after 25 years.
Panasonic HIT N330 has the highest output of all our products, reaching 330 Watt in just 1.67 m2 of surface. With less than 160cm of length, it has 25% more output power than a standard solar panel of similar size. (265 Watt)
Tesla Powerwall 2:
Powerwall 2 allows energy generated by solar systems to be stored for later use, so that all the energy generated can stay in the home.
Homeowners are able to choose what percentage of stored power is reserved for backup use, so that Powerwall can act as a generator during a power outage.
Powerwall 2 allows homeowners to monitor both solar production and energy storage, so energy usage is always known.
Tesla Powerwall 2 can be ground or floor mounted indoors or outdoors.
Can be paired with solar, or can work as a backup generator.
Powerwall 2 is backed by a 10-year warranty.
90% round-trip efficiency.
Can provide power at 7kW at its peak and 5kW continuously
AllEarth Solar Tracker Systems:
AllEarth Solar Trackers are American engineered and American made.
The modular approach of the AllEarth Tracker System makes it easily scalable for larger and smaller products.
The smart technology of the tracker allows the system to orient itself to protect itself against the elements. For example, snow mode allows the system to move at night to avoid high accumulation of snow.
The tracking system can handle wind speed up to 120 mph.
Use of one of these system can result in up to 3 times lower energy costs over 25 years.
This dual-axis tracking system produces up to 45% more energy than fixed solar installations because the tracker follows the sun’s rays throughout the day, maximizing energy output.
AllEarth Solar Trackers come with a 10-year full system warranty and a 25-year design life warranty
SolarEdge Single Phase Inverters:
The inverters’ small and lightweight design, along with its pre-assembled AC/DC Safety Switch makes it easy to install.
SolarEdge Inverters can be installed both indoors and outdoors depending on what is optimal for each project.
SolarEdge Inverters operate at 98% efficiency.
The inverter comes with a built-in module-level monitoring so that the performance of each panel can be viewed.
Strong reliability is offered through a 12-year warranty, which can be extended to 20 or 25 years.