Community solar allows Massachusetts residents to purchase clean energy at a lower rate than the utility company.
Community solar, sometimes referred to as a community-shared solar project, solar farm, or solar garden, is a solar power plant whose energy is shared by multiple households. RevoluSun has partnered with BlueWave Solar to bring Massachusetts residents clean, local power from Westport, MA.
Go Solar Without Panels
Community Solar is a simple, efficient way to go solar without putting panels on your roof. Community Solar solves common problems such as:
- You are a renter or do not own your roof
- You have limited roof space
- You have too many trees that you wouldn’t want to remove
- You want to utilize clean energy, but do not wish to add it to your property at this time
Top Off Your Current Solar Bill
If you already have solar panels, Community Solar gives you the ability to “top off” your solar energy generation, helping offset any remaining balance you owe to the utility, increasing your savings and good feelings.
- Save Money
- No money down. You only pay for the credits you receive and no bills sent until you see solar credits on your utility bill.
- Pay for solar credits at a 10% discount, regardless of changes in utility prices.
- Benefit the Environment
- Solar power generates no harmful air emissions
- Do Good for Your Community
- Local energy creates local jobs for your friends and neighbors
- Membership connects you to others that care about making an impact.
To be eligible for Community Solar, you must:
- Be working with National Grid, and be current on your payments
- Have a minimum credit score of 700
- Commit to an annual minimum of 1 kilowatt (1400 kWh) of energy from Community Solar
How to sign up
If you’re interested in learning more about Community Solar, please fill out this form and we will reach out to you as soon as possible. Check out our blog post, “What You Need to Know About Community Solar,” for more information.