Are you looking for an opportunity to join the rapidly growing renewable energy industry? Are you an existing solar professional frustrated by a company that slows you down? Join the RevoluSun!
Solar Project Developer/ Sales Consultant
RevoluSun is a premium local PV solar installer deploying the top materials in the industry and backed by the highest level warranties & service. We are driven to change the world positively through acting locally & have fun doing so! Our independently owned & operated Massachusetts base is located in Burlington, serving the entire state with our own in-house team of installers and electricians. Our team-based philosophy creates a dynamic culture that nurtures growth & allows us to thrive.
RevoluSun is growing & we are looking for more good people to join our team! We provide world class training with the tools to design a PV system & diagnose our clients’ energy needs. Project Developers must be self-starters, strong communicators, disciplined, & detail oriented. They must place client interests first while having a proven track record and an unwavering desire to succeed.
- Facilitate solar energy assessments with qualified, interested parties
- Follow a proven business development process leveraging proprietary software tools for Customer Relationship Management, system design, and project management.
- Become knowledgeable of tax credits and incentives, as well as system financing options available to reduce overall system cost.
- Analyze client electricity needs and design custom solar PV systems to offset utility costs and carbon footprint.
- Manage client communication and communicate internally throughout the installation process.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline and keep customers that exhibit a longer sales cycle engaged.
- Leverage satisfied customers to expand sales pipeline, while creating organic lead opportunities.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 2+ years of sales or lead generation experience.
- Excellent client service skills, both written and verbal.
- Determined, persistent, and positive attitude
- Ability to build trust and rapport with prospective customers in a professional manner.
- Motivated to learn, competitive, and driven to effectively manage your own schedule
- Ability to work a variety of hours including nights and weekends.
- Computer literacy is a must. Familiarity with Google drive/calendar is a plus
- Basic knowledge concerning financial loans and or leasing
- Understanding of home construction/architecture is a plus
- A reliable vehicle and insurance.
- Must be able to pass a background check
Solar Outreach Specialist
We are currently interviewing for our Solar Outreach Specialist role. This is a unique opening for qualified candidates to enter the solar industry and grow professionally with a proven industry leader. You will be the first contact between RevoluSun and potential customers, and the impression you make will have an outsized impact on our customer’s perception of us as a company.
What we are looking for:
- Smart, persistent, articulate, and engaging individuals who feel comfortable door-to-door canvassing and/or working in a retail environment.
- Experience in customer service, retail, sales, the solar industry, canvassing, or community organizing a plus.
- Outgoing personality, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work afternoons/evenings and some weekends.
What you will gain:
- Learning and growth: You’ll learn incredibly valuable lessons and skills about sales and communicating with people, and be well-positioned to move upwards in an expanding company.
- Fair and consistent compensation.
- A fantastic team of co-workers.
- Opportunity to be able to shape the way that a small business does business.
- Gaining a foothold for a rewarding, long-term career.