Are you looking for an opportunity to join the rapidly growing renewable energy industry? Are you an existing solar professional frustrated by a company that slows you down? Join the RevoluSun!
Solar Project Developer/ Sales Consultant
Our independently owned & operated Massachusetts base is located in Burlington, serving the entire state with our own in-house team of installers and electricians. Our team-based philosophy creates a dynamic culture that nurtures growth & allows us to thrive.
RevoluSun is growing & we are looking for more good people to join our team! We provide world-class training with the tools to design a PV system & diagnose our clients’ energy needs. Project Developers must be self-starters, strong communicators, disciplined, & detail oriented. They must place client interests first while having a proven track record and an unwavering desire to succeed.
- Facilitate solar energy assessments with qualified, interested parties
- Follow a proven business development process leveraging proprietary software tools for Customer Relationship Management, system design, and project management.
- Become knowledgeable of tax credits and incentives, as well as system financing options available to reduce overall system cost.
- Analyze client electricity needs and design custom solar PV systems to offset utility costs and carbon footprint.
- Manage client communication and communicate internally throughout the installation process.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline and keep customers that exhibit a longer sales cycle engaged.
- Leverage satisfied customers to expand sales pipeline, while creating organic lead opportunities.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 2+ years of sales or lead generation experience.
- Excellent client service skills, both written and verbal.
- Determined, persistent, and positive attitude
- Ability to build trust and rapport with prospective customers in a professional manner.
- Motivated to learn, competitive, and driven to effectively manage your own schedule
- Ability to work a variety of hours including nights and weekends.
- Computer literacy is a must. Familiarity with Google drive/calendar is a plus
- Basic knowledge concerning financial loans and or leasing
- Understanding of home construction/architecture is a plus
- A reliable vehicle and insurance.
- Must be able to pass a background check
RevoluSun is a premium local clean energy installer deploying the top materials in the industry and backed by the highest level warranties & service. We are driven to change the world positively through acting locally & have fun doing so! Our independently owned & operated Massachusetts base is located in Burlington, serving the state with our own in-house team of installers and electricians. Our team-based philosophy creates a dynamic culture that nurtures growth & allows us to thrive.
RevoluSun’s Electricians are responsible for general residential electrical work. In addition to the skills and experience outlined below, we are looking for a journeyman electrician who is a team player and can learn and follow our processes. Our electricians earn top pay and top benefits.
You’ll be on-site, responsible for the following duties:
- General and regular residential electrical work like service upgrades and electrical panel changes.
- Connecting wires to circuit breakers, inverters, disconnects, junction boxes, etc.
- Working on roofs to wire and help install solar arrays.
- Installing energy storage, home batteries, and home energy monitoring systems such as Tesla Powerwall 2 and Sense Home Energy Monitor.
- Installing or replacing wiring equipment and fixtures with the use of hand tools or power tools.
- Testing electrical systems (electrical wiring, equipment, fixtures) to ensure compatibility and safety of solar systems.
Who we’re looking for:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work
- Ability to climb ladders, bend conduit, scaffolding
- Strong work ethic
- Experience installing/stringing electrical cable or wiring, or as a journeyman
- Experience installing electrical apparatus
- Must have a valid MA Driver’s License and be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report (no DUIs in the last 7 years)
Required license or certification:
- Massachusetts (MA), Connecticut (CT), Rhode Island (RI), or New Hampshire (NH) Journeyman Electrician license or working towards certification.
Pay and Benefits:
- Paid training and a relaxed and fun work environment.
- You’ll receive top pay with a top benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including medical, dental & vision coverage and paid time off.
- As a rapidly growing company, we offer opportunities for advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
Marketing and Communications Internship
Social Media and Content Creation
- Using our Content Calendar to plan original and shared content posting to multiple social channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.*
- Video content creation and sharing
- Sharing relevant articles and creating content concerning the solar industry, Massachusetts solar demand, Sunpower, Panasonic, Tesla, SolarEdge, AllEarth Renewables, and other partnered products’ technology, warranties, performance, our business, #ManagePowerMonday, #TestimonialTuesday using ZeeMaps customers, etc.*
- Using Facebook ads, LinkedIn Sponsored Content, boosted social posts to reach broader audiences.
- Developing content for email campaigns, uploading new client lists into MailChimp, survey emails, monthly, quarterly newsletter.
Event Prospecting and Planning
- Finding events in MA for us to recruit, or sell products/book sales appointments.
- Filling out applications, connecting with event coordinators.
- Helping Marketing Coordinator with event planning (Community Appreciation Events, Solar Open Houses) and marketing for said events.
Reviews and Referrals
- Planning new campaigns with the Marketing Coordinator to encourage reviews and referrals.
Graphics, Marketing Materials (as needed)
- Editing customer photos, branding content.
- Updating/changing all of our email signatures with most updated company photos and headshots, inserting hyperlinks into Gmail signatures.
- Process graphics, infographics for website, email campaigns, and social
- Tools for sales team
- Sending out and analyzing Customer Satisfaction Survey data via SurveyMonkey
- Seeing what works and what doesn’t. What posts get the most interactions, clicks to our website? Additionally, using this data to inspire your own content and sharing in order to increase clicks and drives to our pages and website.
- Should be current college or university student.
- Marketing, sales, and communications experience preferred.
- Graphic design experience a bonus, but not required.
- Interest in clean energy a plus.
WordPress and Web Development/Design Internship
We’re seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) WordPress/Web Development paid summer intern. The intern will be responsible for implementing design and technical changes to RevoluSun’s WordPress website under the direction of the Marketing Communications Coordinator.
Your preferred skills:
- WordPress theme optimization
- Using a WordPress development/staging site
- Integrating plugins, modifying plugins, etc.
- HTML, CSS, and/or PHP coding languages
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), metadata, image and content optimization, keywords
- General web development/web design
- Candidate must be a college/university student or recent graduate (up to 1 year) studying computer science, web design, graphic design, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Position is 40 hours/week and paid at $16/hour
- Position is located at our office in Burlington. Candidate must be willing to commute. We have a very fun, laid-back office culture!
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org